Appeal a Benefit Decision

Appeal a Benefit Decision

Free support to appeal a benefit decision is now available at CAS.

Our other HMCTS online services include:

  • Submitting a Plea online (non-imprisonable offence)

  • Online Civil Money Claims - to resolve civil money claims online

  • Help with Fees - to apply for help with Court and Tribunal fees

  • Divorce - to make an application to legally end a marriage or civil partnership

  • Probate - to apply for probate of an estate for a deceased individual in England and Wales.

Use our online form to book an appointment or contact 01322 389144 to speak to one of our team.